Region UK & Ireland HR Planner
Job Location: [[Greenford]]
Job Location: Greenford
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking to hire a HR Planner that will sit within our HR Team at Greenford, West London. Reporting into the HR Director, the HR Planner will be responsible for personnel forecast planning, budgetary controls matters, providing analytics required to drive business decisions and define key HR projects. The role will oversee the overall planning of core HR transformational activities, coordinating analysis of resources and timing across the board. The candidate will play a pivot role in HR function’s stakeholders management and bring news ideas and process improvements to the overall agenda.
- Interact with key stakeholders (HR team, business leaders) and provide cost planning for multiple Budget scenarios including periodic estimations, coordinating within HR team for data elaboration;
- Define, plan and monitor Budget figures with the related managers coordinating and influencing all involved Department, both in terms of costs and headcount across Ferrero UK, including Alfreton and Halstead production sites
- Implement monthly checks on plans and variances;
- Provide guidance and advisory on priority settihng and optimization of cost monitoring.
TRANSFORMATION PROJECTS PLANNING
- Support the definition of the yearly planning of transformational projects, definition of HR priorities and allocation of resources (Calendar of integration, M&A, functional evolution)
- Lead specific ad hoc initiatives linked to M&A calendar and Region acceleration
HR COST CONTROLLING
- Identify trends in HR&OI costs and propose action plans to address points of attention;
- Analyze Overheads variances vs Budget by identifying key reasons behind and trends and propose corrections;
- Support HR processes and projects (e.g., succession and development planning, performance reviews, salary review, rewarding strategy) collaborating directly with HR Leaders by consolidating data and foreseen cost impacts.
- Draft ad hoc, monthly and yearly reports on plans and variances;
- Ensure the elaboration of investments related reports.
Who we are looking for:
- University degree in economics, business administration or related fields
- 7-10 years HR experiences acquired in an international environment, ideally previous experience as HR business partner/support to M&A projects
- Experience in working within a matrix organization
- Knowledge of SAP and HFM systems
- Proficiency in Excel
- Aptitude for analysing & presenting information
- Highly numerate, ability to challenge the business and build relationships with non-financial business managers and to deliver high quality result
- Strong communication skills across multiple channels and at all levels
- Highly inquisitive nature to be able to proactively investigate topics end-to-end autonomously
- Accuracy, high focus on details
- Fluent English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.