Region Procurement Curricular Internship
Job Location: Alba
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a curricular internship as part of the Italian Region Procurement team.
- Follow procurement projects keeping track of activities and deadlines
- Manage internal stakeholders
- Support procurement colleagues on daily activities
- Analyze spending data
- Create reports and effective visualizations
Who we are looking for:
- Graduating in Business Management, Economy or equivalent
- Experienced in team working, problem solving and criticalities management
- Attention to details and strong proactivity
- Knowledgeable about Microsoft Office (Excel and Power Point)
- Proficiency in English. Other languages will be considered as a plus (German, Spanish, etc..)
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.