Region Africa & Levante Admin Specialist
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg we are looking for a talented caliber to join our region working on one of the most dynamic geographies. The Admin Specialist will be reporting to the Region Finance Manager in charge of GRC Transaction & Tax coordination and Balance Sheet control.
Balance sheet Control – Focus on Inventory/Payable/Receivable/Capex:
- Supervision of the balance sheet in the matter of Stock, Payable, Receivable and Capex in collaboration with internal department;
- Supervise level of DSO, DPO and DIO;
- Supervise stock management accuracy in collaboration with SCI & Sales department
- Preparation and execution of Region and Local stock Committee;
- Supervise Fixed assets and Capex policy compliance at Region level;
- Support the preparation of reporting and ad hoc financial analysis;
- Audit ad hoc in the B/S for the different entity in the Region.
Transaction & Tax:
- Support the implementation of Monthly Dashboard to monitor the entities not fully SAP integrated;
- Supervise and support the local business unit in the matter of periodic and year end close;
- Ensure transaction & tax activities are performed in compliance with group guidelines;
- Monthly closing analysis and presentations.
Systems Maintenance/Systems Processes:
- Supervise the maintenance of finance information system.
Ad-hoc Analysis and other projects:
- Support in “AD HOC PROJECT” for the relevant area of responsibility (Transaction & Tax, Balance sheet controls).
Who we are looking for:
- University or bachelor’s degree, preferably in Economics, Accounting, Finance;
- Previous experience in external or internal audit is a plus:
- Experience in process improvement and project management;
- Ability to gain an understanding of business processes and to identify risks/opportunities;
- Self-motivated, Goal orientation, problem-solving skills and teamwork;
- Good analytical skills and data accuracy
- Knowledge of MS Office, SAP is desirable, the knowledge of HFM and Essbase is a plus;
- Fluent in English, other language is considered a plus