Public Affairs Manager
Job Location: Greenford
Greenford, West London
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced professional with a comprehensive understanding of public affairs, but also experience in broader communications disciplines. You should be able to manage multiple projects and build relationships both inside and outside of the organisation.
You will report to the Head of Public Affairs and be instrumental in managing relationships and communications with political and policy audiences, around legislation that impacts Ferrero, but also on promoting our corporate responsibility culture, highlighting our sustainability success and projects.
You will need a positive attitude to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. You will carve yourself to be the subject matter expert on key areas and be able to successfully educate key stakeholders on.
- Supports the implementation of the public affairs programme in the UK and Ireland, to engage with governments, regulators, experts, NGOs, in coordination with the Group Public Policy Centre, with a particular focus on Ireland
- To be a company expert on public policies, with a particular focus on sustainability and environment
- To monitor and report on public affairs developments, providing full and regular insight to the business on PA areas
- Representation of the company in trade bodies as appropriate to advocate our position.
- Offers expert advice to protect brand and commercial activity against regulatory or PA challenge
- Proposes relevant material for social media leverage to Head of Public Affairs / Head of Public Relations
Who we are looking for:
- Experience in a similar role
- Degree qualified
- Excellent written and communication skills
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.