Job Location: Halstead
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Ferrero are currently looking to recruit a Production Planner in Halstead. As Production Planner your role assures an efficient management of stock levels on a daily/ weekly basis with relevant updates to the planning schedule. Completing order checks, ensuring stock availability and planning accordingly for production.
You will work closely with the Purchasing Team to ensure raw materials and packing levels support Production planning. Supporting NPD/ EPD trials as required
- Stock checks both daily and weekly to track compliance with the planning schedule/ amends required.
- Check ‘Waiting for despatch’ and ‘Export’ orders received and plan accordingly, communicating with the relevant teams for support required.
- Plan Production based on demand and average stock levels, reviewing capacity and forecasting regularly.
- Produce and issue daily Production plans, considering; batches per shift, restrictions, product changes and clean down time etc.
- Export reporting from system to identify shelf life/ BBE risks to stock.
- Check stock completed by Production and updating of daily planning schedule
- Verify weekly demand received and update as per planning schedule
- Weekly schedule for procurement so that there is availability of ingredients and packaging are ready for production
- Attend meetings as required
- Liaise with the Production Team daily
Who we are looking for:
- FMCG Planning Experience
- Sage200 or SAP Proficiency
- Highly motivated with good organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to strict deadlines
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Planning role experience
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.