Product Taxation & Customs Policy Specialist
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero Global HQ in Luxembourg we are looking for a “Group Customs Specialist” within the Product Taxation & Customs Policy Team. Within the Ferrero Group, Product Taxation & Customs Policy is the function whose main scope is to ensure compliance of customs operations, validate new flows, set guidelines for worldwide Business Units and Industrial Footprint.
- Assistance on the construction and implementation of the new customs management IT system;
- Support the Team in the analysis and implementation of new flows at Group level;
- Headquarter support for Customs policy management;
- Customs classification and origin determination.
- Support in the preparation of customs classification dossiers;
- Customs Audits support to BU’s;
- Management of customs regimes (e.g. inward processing).
Who we are looking for:
- University degree, preferably in Economics, Accounting, Finance;
- Previous experience of at least 5 years as Customs expert (mainly focused on knowledge of Free Trade Agreements);
- Methodical and systematic approach in the work;
- Goal orientation, problem-solving skills and teamwork.
- Knowledge of MS Office, as well as knowledge of SAP is desirable.
- Written and spoken English fluency is a must, other languages are considered a plus.