Procurement Officer/Junior Buyer
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
An opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic Procurement Officer/Junior Buyer to join our Procurement Team. In this role you will be a support to the Procurement Manager.
- Initiate quotes from vendors
- Evaluation of quotes from vendors
- Responsible for Purchase Orders
- Responsible for Schedule of Agreements
- Troubleshooting purchasing variances
- Responsible for Invoice Receipting
- Open Order Management
- Purchase Order Analysis
- Co-ordinate new artwork development via online Wave system
- Contract drafting and facilitation with vendors and internal stakeholders
- Maintain vendor insurance coverage register
- Responsibility for new vendor creation tasks
- Vendor performance evaluations
- Maintain preferred vendor lists
- Monthly reporting of purchase spends including unplanned costs
- Compliance to relevant Procure to Pay internal procedure
Who we are looking for:
- You will be a strong logical thinker with analytical skills and the ability to use your initiative
- You will be self-motivated who strives to improve both the company and your own performance.
- You are a demonstrated self-starter, who can work in both a team environment and/or independently.
- You will have experience in a business administrative environment
- You will be computer literate with a familiar understanding of standard Microsoft products including Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams and Power-point
- Competency with SAP or similar system will be favourably considered
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.