Packaging Quality Specialist
Job Location: Alfreton
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Ensure the Packaging Quality Management at Region Level, through the implementation of Quality Guidelines, the assessment of the packaging suppliers by Quality Audits, in line with centrally defined audit plan, non-conformities management and definition of quality improvement plans, in collaboration with Central Packaging Quality and PQM; and the collection of KPI and reporting to allow the supplier Quality Evaluation.
- Quality audit execution, vendor selection and homologation, in agreement with FQD central packaging team and internal stakeholders.
- You will ensure the execution of Audit Plan and to communicates, to the central team, the unplanned Audit request.
- Ensuring, at Region Level, the homologation/maintenance of suppliers through qualitative audits and, in case of critical issues and missing of requirements, to build the improvement plan.
- While reporting the agreed action plans to Central Packaging Quality– AQM/RQM/PQM and other stakeholders, underlining the issues and anomaly's detected during the audits.
- Develop and follow the action plan implementation at supplier site in agreement with Packaging Procurement/DPU and industrial partners.
- Escalate the critical NC, discovered during Audit activities at Region level and inform the Central Packaging Quality.
- Collaborate with central team to define KPI and report the required information to allow the Vendor Rating
- Cascade the supplier evaluation to local level to drive the change according to the output
Who we are looking for:
- You will have proven experience in manufacturing role with a bias on quality and safety, with the ability to work and connect with key partners from a variety of functions, able to see opportunities to improve practices to deliver a tangible benefit.
- Respectful and curious, but at the same time resilient and results-oriented, willing to go above and beyond scope of role.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.