Operations Sustainability Specialist
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the role:
We are currently looking for a candidate for a position as Operations Sustainability Specialist. The function contributes to the industrial and logistics operations sustainability agenda and ensures the long-term target and ambitions can be achieved. The main objective of this position is to centrally develop and deploy on day-to-day basis the activities to manage and monitor the regional operations sustainability performance in all markets and production plants, and support the regional management in the development and implementation of the regional masterplan and budget of sustainability.
- Define and develop the Masterplan, formulating targets and supporting Operations production and logistics to ensure its long-term sustainability commitments
- Monitoring performance of Operations production and logistics Sustainability:
- Identify, measure and monitor monthly progress of the relevant indicators in operations.
- Report regional/area performance and project portfolio, aligning with regional sustainability responsible of operations
- Analyze the performance indicators and propose strategies to define and achieve short and long-term sustainability targets and ambitions
- Promote the exchange of information and good practices through periodic communications with production and logistics sites.
- Implement and maintain Sustainability Data Monitoring and Reporting tools
- Sustainability Communication & Training – production and logistics
- Generating and aligning for sustainability communications on local and central level for industrial operations and Central Sustainability communication agenda,
- Coordinate for trainings on sustainability and communication at local and central level
- Sustainability Report on environment:
- Monitoring and validation of environmental data from operations and logistics sites
- Monitoring and integrating updates of reporting standards (GRI, GHG, GLEC, CDP)
Who we are looking for:
The ideal candidate has :
- Studies in Sustainability, Environment & Energy Management for operations and/or logistics
- Rich experience in the domain of operations Sustainability, Environment & Energy, focus on logistics is an advantage
- Good knowledge of Climate change, ESG tools, GRI Standards Certification, ISO standards 14001 and 50001, GHG Protocol
- Hands on Analytical Skills, Project Management Skills and Experience
- Strong Emotional Intelligence to influence the various stakeholders
- Lateral thinking - creativity
- Microsoft tools and specific Microsoft PowerBI
- Italian (optional)
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are the hearth of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you'll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world