National Planning Supervisor
Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
- Ensure stock availability and WHO on target level
- Participate and coordinate, when needed, weekly demand / supply meeting.
- Monitoring stock level / MTD / forecast change, collaborate with DP/sales to understand potential risks and opportunities.
- Implement reasonable supply strategy and transmit request into APO.
- Check BW request to ensure data correct.
- Collaborate with plants / co-packers to ensure smooth production and supply.
- Regularly meeting with plants to review production plan
- Understand potential risks (RM/PM/capacity) and work out solutions.
- Product freshness monitoring.
- Check weekly freshness status, alert to sales if any issues.
- Follow up on IT issues if any related to APO / BW.
- Control packaging leftovers with plants and communicate with marketing for further action
- Monthly KPI report generation.
- Follow up on IT issues that related to APO national & BW.
- Update working templates.
Who we are looking for:
- Degree in Business / Logistics / Economics / Computer Studies
- 5 years working experience, preferably in Demand/Supply Planning, Inventory Management, Business Planning or Sales Operation etc.
- Proficient computer skills with database and spreadsheet programs.
- Detail oriented; proactive, self-motivated ; team player and able to work under pressure
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of SAP & ERP systems is a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.