Manager - Sales Operations & Analytics
Job Location: Mumbai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you’re looking for a role with variety, this is it. As a Manager - Sales Operations & Analytics, your main focus will be to support all activities within your department. You’ll support the head of Trade Marketing in implementing sales strategies and in providing the tools and means to implement the Ferrero strategies.
- Work closely with the Sales and Supply Chain team to design and operate a robust Demand Planning and Sales forecasting process for accurate volume planning at Zonal & Regional level.
- Act as a Sales Lead and champion the execution of Sales & Operational Planning (S&OP) processes for India operations.
- Manage monthly S&OP process discipline, consensus meetings of Sales, Action plans, issue resolution and tracking.
- Ensure organizational alignments between Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain related to S&OP process.
- Engage with Finance, Sales and Marketing leaders to evaluate forecasts vs. actual sales.
- Create Executive Management reports for the Executive S&OP briefings.
- To lead a team of MIS officer for creating periodic dashboards and reports as per the business needs
- Presenting and sharing business insights/updates with the sales leadership team.
- To coordinate and collaborate with IT team on analytics tools for Ferrero Sales team.
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s degree in Management from Premier B School (2010 / 2011 / 2012 batch)
- 6 – 8 Years’ over all experience in FMCG Sales function
- Preferably minimum 2 years prior experience in handling RTM / Trade Marketing / Sales Development assignments. – Field Sales Leadership, Sales Planning and close working with Supply Chain / Marketing/ Finance and IT
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- High execution excellence and result orientation.
- Adept at Influencing and networking.
- Willingness to roll up the sleeves and get into details
- Ability to navigate through changing environment and related ambiguity.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
We encourage all our people to think creatively to set personal targets and objectives and push new, better ways to work. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on three dimensions: individual, team and organization that’s why you should have the ability to work independently, proactively and as a team member. A demonstrable great organizing skill and ability to collaborate at all organizational levels will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieve team goals.