Local Workplace Manager (plant)
Localisation du poste: ARLON
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Reporting locally to the HR Manager, the Local Workplace Manager is the end-to-end responsible for managing and coordinating the Workplace department. Working in an integrated and fast-growing function, the Workplace Manager will have a key role in the plant development.
The main responsabilities of the role are really diversified and crucial to the plant well-being., such as:
DEFINE SERVICE REQUIREMENTS
- Define functional and technical specifications of the service
- Identify areas of improvement to make services more efficient
- Work with HR dept., Region / country WM manager and Purchasing Offices to define and maintain procedural guidelines aiming at disciplining the execution of service
- Support in definition of Supplier Contract SLAs / KPIs and monitor them
- Resolve recurrent performance issues
- Manage Supplier Development
WORKPLACE SERVICE PLAN & BUDGET DEFINITION
- Define yearly WM plan and Manage Budgeting Process working together with Country HR, Finance References, Group, Region / Country WM manager
- Monitor yearly costs and be responsible for budget and all budget processes
SERVICES, TRAVEL AND FLEET BUDGET MONITORING
- Recurrent monitoring of region/country services, travel and fleet costs to ensure compliance to budget figures
- In charge of the car fleet of the plant
MANAGE PEOPLE & COMPETENCIES
- Coach and develop subordinates to achieve full potential and develop competencies
- Empower his/her Team in the interaction with their colleagues, suppliers and respective roles in other Countries
CHANGE MANAGEMENT REFERENT
- Help other departments manager in developing communication to be issued to internal / external people without being the first point of contact for Business end-users
- Train end-users on available tools and procedures (if any)
- Being the single point of contact for internal customers of the plant for any request related to Workplace Service
- Ensure the right Process Governance and guarantee that all consumption policies and procedures are formalized and respected (e.g. travel policy, fleet car policy)
- Facilitate and coordinate the local implementation of Workplace Group Guidelines & Initiatives, support the interaction between local structures and the Region/country Workplace Management
Who we are looking for:
The successful candidate will be an motivated and creative subject matter expert in management and data analysis, with a focus on well-being topics. The candidate must be a self-starter, adaptable, flexible, with a strategic global mindset and a good team spirit.
- Degree in Economics, Management or Administration ;
- Experience in management (3+ years);
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Ability to multi-task;
- English and French fluency; Any other language is a plus;
- Experience with SAP is a plus;
- Previous experience in HR is a plus.
How to suceed:
Consumers, quality and attention are at the heart of all our activities. To succeed at Ferrero, you will need to take a consumer and product-centric approach as much as we do - dedicating yourself to producing great results for all of our consumers wherever they are in the world.