KPS Industrial & Licensing Controller
Job Location: LUXEMBOURG
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The role sits in the Kinder Controlling team, reporting to Senior Industrial & Licensing Controller.
- Indirect material cost Budget / Saf definition
- KPS Capex Budget / SAF definition and upload
- DCF Budget / SAF Planning
- Performs controls over monthly closure
- Monthly closure analysis and reporting on industrial cost variances, licensing costs, credit and capex
- Bad Debt and Inventory obsolescence provision management
- Standard cost calculation including BOM management for KPS copacking plant
- Transfer Price lists management
Ad-hoc Analysis and other projects:
- Support for KPS reporting tools assuring the correct maintenance and supporting all the team in case of issues
- Support for Administration and GACM department for accounting implementations
Who we are looking for:
- Experience in Controlling. Industrial Controlling is a plus
- Former experience in FMCG sector is a plus
- Accounting knowledge
- HFM and SAP
- MS Office
- English: Fluent verbal and written. Any other additional language is a plus
- Analytical capabilities and solid problem solving, good communication skills
- Understanding of multinational corporate culture and business principles
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.