Junior Area Sales Manager
Job Location: Gauteng
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Vacancies exists at Ferrero Ithemba for Junior Area Sales Managers to be based in PTA, Bloemfontein and Mpumalanga
- Facilitate the planning, organizing and directing of the 3rd party agency sales and merchandising staff within the prescribed area
- Implement the route to market strategy so as to ensure trade coverage and increased distribution for the area
- Achievement of sales budgets and growth objectives by monitoring and analysing of sales performance and implementing corrective action plans.
- Effective implementation and execution of Ferrero Visibility requirements as per Ithemba Visibility in-store standards.
- Ensure the execution and implementation of all commercial agreements
- Implement field sales strategies to ensure that all seasonal Visibility activations and brand initiatives are executed timeously and effectively.
- Work with FSM and the third party sales and merchandising service providers to ensure that operational plans (related to Number of frequency of visits, Distribution, Visibility, Freshness and RSP standards) and ad-hoc activities are implemented and executed within the defined area.
- Control and monitor expenses within predetermined budgets
- Control and monitor all sales operational budgets as prescribed by the business
Who we are looking for:
- A tertiary qualification is recommended
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in managing field sales staff (internal or 3rd party agency) within the FMCG industry in a similar role.
- Key account management exposure would be advantageous.
- Strong people management skills with the ability to motivate the team in order to create a high performing team.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.