IT Demand & Portfolio Manager APAC-MEA
Job Location: Luxembourg
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero Headquarters in Luxembourg and Group Information Technology function we are looking for an IT Demand & Portfolio Manager APAC-MEA.
As an IT Demand & Portfolio Manager for Area APAC-MEA you will oversee demand portfolio management, providing direction, co-ordination, reporting and governance over the portfolio of programs and projects across the Area. Moreover, you will support the coordination of the IT demand management between all business Functions related to Area APAC-MEA. The position will report both professionally and managerially to the APAC-MEA Area Leader.
IT STRATEGY / BUDGET
- Contribute to the formulation of IT strategy, roadmap and budget of Area APAC-MEA;
- Manage demands lifecycle by partnering with the business to identify strategic initiatives, aligned with the business objectives;
- Assess demand priority level and feasibility (with high level business case when required);
- Monitor demands’ implementation, related projects and demands closing, in collaboration with Project Management;
- Provide contributions during the Business BluePrint design phase and verify that requirements fit the scope defined in the demand management phase;
- Assess, during the UAT phase, deliverables in order to check if they satisfy the Business BluePrint model;
- Monitor the quality of the deliverables in the post-go-live;
- Identify and summarize business requirements in collaboration with main business stakeholders;
- Build business cases with clear benefits;
- Lead the development of functional design in collaboration with Group Application Management for application design;
- Identify and analyze the impact of services’ implementation on business processes;
- Analyze and make recommendations to improve business processes;
DEMAND PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
- Facilitate the dialogue between IT and business stakeholders, scoping initiatives and improving planning;
- Govern, assure and manage the Area’s portfolio demand prioritisation process by which the business selects, prioritises and invests in projects and programmes during the year, and planning for subsequent years;
- Engage with IT project stakeholders during the demand-gathering phase to ensure meaningful and efficient debate on objectives, priorities and expectations;
- Oversee demand portfolio management, providing co-ordination, reporting and governance over the portfolio of programs and projects across the Area;
- Oversee the tracking of strategic portfolio risks / issues / dependencies, assess their impact on the portfolio and take action to minimise;
- Continuously improve the portfolio management based on stakeholder feedback plus best practice principles and methodologies;
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION and SERVICE LEVEL
- Contribute to the definition of the Service Level Agreement and related charges to the business;
- Report service performance vs Service Level Agreement;
- Collect business feedback related to IT services by providing analyses highlighting areas of improvement;
- Understanding of new technologies’ impact on business (e.g. big data, analytics) in terms of business values and benefits;
- Promote relevant innovation with appropriate demands agreed with the business.
Who we are looking for:
- Master's degree Information Technology or other related fields;
- 5-8 years of overall experience;
- At least 5 years of proven experience in other similar roles;
- Experience in international environments with a matrix organizational structure;
- Experience in FMCG is mandatory;
- Being a Project Manager professional will be considered a plus;
- Previous experience in projects across multiple business domains (e.g. SC, Finance, Sales, Marketing etc.);
- Previous experience in international environments with a matrix organizational structure;
- Previous experience in FMCG Market is considered a plus;
- Project management Skills;
- PMP Certification is considered as a plus;
- Relationship Management;
- Communication & presentation skills;
- Influencing and negotiation skills;
- Team and collaboration orientation;
- Problem solving;
- Performance driven;
- Learning orientation;
- Public speaking;
- Active participation to PMs Communities of practice;
- Availability to travel up to 15% of the time;
- Ethical and strong personal values.
- Office 365 knowledge is a must with high skill on Excel and PowerPoint;
- SAP/Oracle EPM technical background is considered a plus;
- Fluent proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Any other European language will be considered an asset.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.