IT Business Partner - Agri Business
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Group Information Technology function we are looking for a IT Business Partner – Agri Business who will report directly to the ITBP Hazelnut Company.
As an IT Business Partner for Agri Business you will have an overall responsibility to serve as the strategic interface with assigned Agri Business units within the Hazelnut Company (HCo) for the purpose of business technology strategy development, solution discovery, service management and relationship management. The role’s aim is to provide highly valued strategic consulting level support and guidance through key IT initiatives.
With Hazelnut Company (HCo) being the main stakeholder, and in collaboration with other stakeholders the IT Business Partner – Agri Business supports the definition of opportunities and identification of projects related to Agri Digitalization and integrated systems roadmap under HCo.
This appointed person will play an active role in creating, delivering, supporting and mastering the hazelnut end-to-end value chain that following main processes such as Farming, Sourcing, Inbound & Warehousing, Cracking & Selection, Processing Outbound Warehouse and Sales Flows within the different Agri Business units within the Hazelnut Company (HCo)
Moreover, the role involves daily activities in collaboration with central ITS, GAM Agri and Regional/Local IT teams in solving or addressing incidents, issues and/or improvements that may need support and/or expertise.
The incumbent will have to support the management of meetings regarding strategic and cascading activities to local Agri IT teams or business stakeholders where IT is not present locally.
- Provides application portfolio value realization through active business stakeholder engagement;
- Is accountable for the definition of a technology product portfolio supporting the delivery of business capabilities and requirements;
- Supports process design and promotes best-practices' adoption;
- Is responsible for projects value identification, solution adoption and value realization;
- Acts as ITBP for Agri Locations, contributing, prioritizing and supporting in the definition of functional and technical solutions coming from new requirements;
- Acts also as ITBP Staff HCo in collaboration with the HCo ITBP in order to organize and follow other regions' needs under HCo Locations in order to have higher synergy and unique standard template under HCo;
- Proactively engages key stakeholders on a global and regional level to gather business and functional needs and to provide support and new ideas on business process' design and enhancements (works with Regional/Local IT to involve and engage Regional/Local stakeholders);
- Represents the central point of contact for any questions concerning the HCo AGRI solutions;
- Contributes in business cases definition, in collaboration with Business Stakeholders, identifying new solutions to support the business capabilities;
- Leads fit-gap analysis between application global framework and business capabilities to evaluate solution improvements or platforms, providing feedback to the business and facilitating understanding of technical choices;
- Ensures that the solution blueprint is aligned to functional requirements, as well as to the Global Agri template, overall technology framework and quality;
- Ensures continuous improvement of live applications, constantly evaluating the current solutions vs the business needs to deploy a major level of effectiveness and efficiency;
- Guarantees the evaluation of the impact of the initiatives, tracking business benefits and lessons learnt;
- Proactively brings external innovation into Ferrero Group and HCo;
- Manages regular and relevant communication to all key global and local stakeholders;
- Contributes to the definition of the Service Level Agreement and related charges to the business and reports Service performance vs Service Level Agreement.
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s degree in Management Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Management, Economics;
- 5-7 years of experience in similar roles working in IT consultancy or multinational matrix organization preferably in agricultural & manufacturing industry;
- Work experience in an FMCG industry accross different countries will be considered a plus;
- International experience and mind-set are a must;
- Deep knowledge in Farming, Manufacturing and Supply Chain processes is required;
- Experience in farm digitalization and raw material processing is a plus;
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes;
- Negotiation and relational skills with internal and external stakeholders are mandatory;
- SAP modules background and knowledge of integration flows with other AGRI, Supply Chain and manufacturing specific systems/tools are a must;
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills, with a 'can do' attitude and ability to cooperate and build consensus;
- Demonstrates leadership skills and a strong commercial and business awareness;
- Proven change management attitude and ability to positively influence stakeholders;
- Strategic thinking (support in business decision making and long-term view);
- Ability to interact clearly with business users with empathy to ensure that solutions deliver business value and provide clear recommendations on issues;
- Manages and coordinates Vendor partners;
- Supports the Global Service Delivery organization to solve application and technology issues when required.
- SAP ECC and/or SAP Business One knowledge is mandatory;
- Microsoft Office 365 applications knowledge is mandatory;
- Experience in Cloud App Management and services is a plus;
- Experience with IT Infrastructures and network solutions is a plus;
- Experience in Agriculture IoT Solutions is a plus;
- Project Management skills is a plus;
- SAP BW, MS Power BI and similar Business Intelligence tool knowledge is a plus;
- Information & Technology Services knowledge and experience is a plus;
- Stakeholder Management in previous experience is a important and People Management is a plus.
- Fluency in English;
- Any other language is considered a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.