INTERNSHIP Supply Chain Controlling (starting from June 2021)
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQ in Luxembourg, we are looking for a motivated intern for a six-month internship experience as part of our Controlling Department (starting from June 2021). You will be part of a team in charge of Supply Chain Controlling to support all day-to-day business activities and ongoing projects.
- Supporting monthly processes: closure, budget, forecast and long-term plan (transportation&warehousing costs);
- Contributing to variance analysis and strategic planning reporting;
- Managing and maintaining data and reports;
- Contributing to projects and related financial analysis;
- Supporting the team in preparing ad hoc PowerPoint presentations.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor/Master Student or Graduate in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Engineering or related fields;
- Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented mindset;
- Dynamic, proactive approach and ability to work under pressure within strict deadlines;
- Result orientation and high quality standards;
- Enthusiasm and motivation to pursue a career in finance.
- Good skills in MS-Office applications (PowerPoint, Word);
- Advanced proficiency in Excel.
- Proficiency in English;
- Any other language is considered a plus.
You will be joining an international and dynamic work environment, full of new challenges where you will have the continuous opportunity to excel and develop yourself. To support you in your experience, we will provide you with an attractive internship package along with many benefits offered in our Ferrero Luxembourg Headquarters. You will not only have the chance to learn from our passionate and experienced professionals but become part of our strong intern community.
So, apply now and join our extended Ferrero family!
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.