Internship in Legal Department
Sede di lavoro: Alba
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 40,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the role:
We are currently looking for a talented candidate for a position as intern (IT: “tirocinio curriculare”) in the Legal Department.
- You will support the Legal Department in drafting, negotiating and reviewing contracts and other legal documents, mainly concerning the areas of Procurement and Operations
- You will conduct legal research and analysis to update the Legal Department about jurisprudence, relevant/recent changes in legislation and their influence on Ferrero activities
- You will be asked to support in performing daily legal assistance and risk management, also to the benefit of the business internal clients
- You will support the Legal Department in ensuring the achievement of the Group's priorities
- You will ensure the compliance with all the Group Policies, with particular reference to the Contract Policy, the General Data Protection Regulation, the Competition Law and the Anti-Bribery&Corruption Policy
Who we are looking for:
• Student of a Master’s Degree in Law or student of Post Graduate Master in Law
• Business acumen and cross-disciplinary mindset
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team and in a fast-paced environment
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• FMCG experience is a plus
• MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel)
• Fluent in English
• Any other European language is a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.