Internal Communication Manager
Job Location: Istanbul
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Ferrero Turkey Internal Communication Manager who has a great enthusiasm to connect people and engage all internal stakeholders within the company by creating & executing IC strategy in line with Group perspective.
The role will be reporting professionally to Internal Communication Manager - Area International & APAC MEA and managerially to Ferrero Turkey HR Director.
One of the key responsibility of this role would be to ensure effective governance within the business unit and plants with a deep emphasis on establishing a positive and inclusive organizational culture, where employees feel valued.
You will be also a member of Global IC team consists of very professional experts splitted in different regions in the world.
If you have a sincere vision in ensuring all employees within Ferrero are very well informed, connected and engaged by implementing all appropriate channels and tools beyond through open conversations and consistent messaging, we are warmly inviting you to join our team acting as a Center of Expertise in the HR&OI Department.
- Implements at Local Level the global internal communication strategy
- Ensures communication strategy is consistent and reflects the organization’s strategic vision
- Prepares and executes annual communication plan, manages various communication channels at Local Level
- Supports development of digital contents to enable achieving of business goals
- Ensures Local organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
- Manages relationship with Local agencies to deploy communication tools
- Supports crisis management activities at Local Level
- Supports the Group Internal Communication in establishing intranet and internal social network by gathering information and ideas from all Employees
- Is responsible for employee engagement, supports engagement survey execution and results analysis at Local Level
- Supports the action plans related to the survey’s results assuring the project management and the monitoring of the activities
- Plans and executes internal events for employees
- Manages the event and internal communication budget
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferably +6 years experience in a relevant field
- Advanced level of English
- Excellent communication skills with great stakeholder management
- Strong network, relationship management and influencing skills
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances to achieve the best possible outcome
- Dynamic and proactive approach with a deep experience in a matrix organization
- Ability to communicate in an industrial environment
- You should enjoy travelling as you will have full responsibility to coordinate all IC related activities in all our plants located in different areas within Turkey
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.