Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Reporting to the head of the University, this position will support the needs analysis, design and development of learning using many modalities (e.g. online, virtual classroom, in presence).
- Creates engaging learning activities and compelling course content;
- Works with subject matter experts and project leads to create requested training;
- Responds to the training needs identified by lead HR ensuring the solution (e.g. content and modality) meets the business needs and target audience;
- Decides on criteria to judge the learner’s performance or reaction to the training;
- Maintains course/project documentation;
- May occasionally act as a consultant to internal learning team in external vendor selection for larger projects and to ensure appropriate learning path is chosen for project.
Who we are looking for:
- Master's Degree in instructional design, educational technology or similiar discipline;
- 10-15 years of experience in a global/multi-national organization desired;
- Working knowledge of instructional design and technology;
- Knowledge of learning theories and application of instructional design models;
- Proven experience responding to the skills and development needs identified by the business (HR and other key stakeholders) creating engaging learning in multiple delivery modes;
- History of solid course design and development;
- Project delivery working with a variety of stakeholders, leadership and Subject Matter Experts using learning to raise awareness, disseminate information and build skill;
- Experience writing engaging content and storyboards for learning;
- Maybe required to create learning as well as support the team in engaging an external vendor in a learning project. Projects could range in size from online micro-learning modules to 5-day in presence classroom sessions;
- Proven experience working with Learning Management Systems (ours is SuccessFactors) and proficiency in various authoring tools/course development software (e.g. Articulate, GoMo);
- Can determine and create course objectives and associated learning interventions that meet those objectives as aligned with the learning business need;
- Can articulate instructional design methodologies, principles, practices and theories and knows how to apply them;
- Creates activities, simulations, knowledge checks and scenarios to engage the learner;
- Knowledge of broader HR processes a plus;
- Would like a team player, able to execute on own but work in a team;
- Positive outlook/attitude;
- Flexibility and Adaptability.
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Flash and other technologies used to support visual learning;
- Skilled in MS Office – especially in the use of MS Teams to deliver learning (in lieu of a virtual classroom platform).
- Fluent in English;
- Any other language is considered a plus.