Industrial/Commercial Quality Auditor 1 1
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero Headquarters we are currently looking for both an INDUSTRIAL QUALITY AUDITOR to join our Quality Audit department.
He/she will be responsible to conduct Quality Audits across the Ferrero value chain globally encompassing Product Quality, Food Safety, and regulatory aspects. This individual will have the visibility across all Ferrero Group products and value chain components Globally. Quality Audit activities include Ferrero Group plants, Co-manufacturers, Co-packers, Hazelnut processing, Business Units and Supply Chain. The successful candidate will interact across many organizational functions such as Global and Area Operations, Quality and R&D functions, Business leaders.
The successful candidate will:
- Assess the level of compliance, identify risks with the Ferrero Quality and Food Safety Policy set (Manuals, procedures, specifications). This will be accomplished by on-site visits to facilities, central functions that are part of the Ferrero value chain.
- The individual as part of an Audit Team will be responsible for making an independent assessment of the audited site, verifying and reporting on compliance to the policy set and completing all required follow ups and preparation work to enable the Audit.
- The scope of role includes all Ferrero Group production facilities (Food plants), warehouses, co-manufacturers, co-packers and re-packers present all over the world. This position can also be involved in assessing the effectiveness of programs executed locally within the Business Units in activities such as E-Commerce, Point of Sales, Perceived Product Quality.
- This individual will participate or lead projects within the Quality Audit organization to drive Organization development and participate in joint projects with other functions across Ferrero Group.
Who we are looking for:
- BSc/MSc in Food Science/Biology/Food Safety or Quality.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a plant environment as a Quality Supervisor/ Manager with experience working in Quality, Operations.
- Knowledge in Food Industry of Quality management systems coupled with previous experience auditing across the manufacturing supply chain. Practical experience of working in chocolate and/or biscuit/nuts/dairy manufacturing environment is highly desired along with strong Fundamental knowledge of Product Quality concepts and tools, Food Safety across the supply Chain.
- For Commercial Quality experience in a Food company within a Sales role, Consumer Management, Commercial Quality.
- Knowledge of Quality Systems (ISO 9001, FSSC 22 000).
- Approved Quality Auditor status in FSSC 22000 or ISO9001 is desirable along with certification in other recognized audit schemes.
- Functional Technical skills, Problem Solving, Presentation skills, Standing Alone, Learning on the Fly, Interpersonal Savvy.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, SAP and Databases, general computer literacy.
- Fluent in English oral and written.
- Any additional language would be an advantage.
Minimum 50% of time.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.