Inbound Logistic & 3PL Expert
Job Location: [[Morocco]]
Job Location: [[Casablanca]]
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The Inbound Logistics Expert oversees the flow of our product from point of supply. The Incumbent is charged with optimizing the inbound logistics network in order to minimize total system cost and maximize profitability while delivering superior customer service. The position will require a full cross-functional approach, developing plans and metrics that are aligned with business goals and objectives creating value for our customers. You will serve as the in-house expert on all compliance-related issues, working directly with the Country Supply Chain Manager, our customs broker and multiple internal teams. Our compliance efforts are currently handled by multiple teams, so you will also be instrumental in consolidating and streamlining processes to ensure accuracy, visibility and accountability. In addition, your strategic, analytical mindset will help us implement policies and procedures that ensure a greater degree of accuracy and completeness of information from our vendors.
- Developing and implementing process and system enhancements to reduce costs and improve operational efficiency, accuracy and customer service levels
- Driving analytics to monitor logistics network performance and identify opportunities to minimize costs while maximizing service
- Identifying market trends and developing seasonal strategies to ensure adequate space availability and transit times for ocean and air shipments
- Conducting quarterly business reviews with core providers to ensure outlined service requirements are being met
- Developing and managing the global customs and import/export compliance programs, activities and personnel to ensure compliance with all policies/procedures in accordance with all applicable export and import laws, statutes and regulations
- Managing relationships with third parties such as government agencies, trade service providers and customs brokers
- Overseeing all inbound goods with regards to compliance with customs laws and other government agencies and programs
- Promotes process innovation and new IT systems
- Develop templates, tools, meeting agendas to setup and optimize demand planning process including monthly assumptions tracker
- Weekly/Monthly scorecard reporting
- Circulate promo/copacking tracker within team
Who we are looking for:
- 6 to 9 years of relevant experience import/export knowledge, including a deep understanding of customs regulations, HTS classifications, import duties, free trade zones and tariff engineering
- Advanced Excel and data analysis skills
- Self-starter with excellent project management and leadership skills
- Ability to collaborate across all areas of the business
- A strong sense of urgency and ability to strategize solutions under deadline pressure
- Preferred experience in the FMCG industry
- English and French fluency is a must have
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.