HR Business Partner & Transversal Projects
Ferrero is a family-owned business with a truly global and forward-thinking outlook and iconic brands like Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. The love for our brands continues to grow as does our international reach. Represented in more than 50 countries and with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group enchants many generations all over the planet. What is the secret of our worldwide success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate both care and quality to build a business, careers and brands we're proud of. Join us, you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcome, valued and have equal opportunities. We are convinced of the talent of all our employees. By nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we empower them, generation after generation, to achieve personal and professional success, enabling them to develop their careers at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Job:
We are looking for a skilled HRBP who will oversee some departments owning to Ferrero Iberica, namely Finance, Supply Chain, IT, Legal, CSU and Quality and will be also responsible for Talent Management, Learning & Development, Diversity & Inclusion and Internal communication for the whole scope of Ferrero Iberica (Spain and Portugal), in order to support with can-do attitude and proactivity the development and the execution of different projects and processes that are part of the HR strategy.
HR Business Partner
- Supervises employee relationships within the departments in his/her scope, being the first interface with Line Managers for any HR matter, adressing employees requests and grievances in a timely manner.
- Supports the responsible in defining the HR management priorities for the departments of his/her responsabilities (in accordance with the HR guidelines and the business needs), deploying all the HR processs during the year
- Contributes to enhance employees engagement and to improve their performance
Talent Management and Diversity Inclusion
- Implement the Talent Management processes (performance evaluation, management review, Individual Development Plans...), assuring continuous alignment and compliance with Group Centers of Expertise.
- He/She is responsible for the individual training needs analysis, for the development of ad hoc training modules and structured training programs in Ferrero Iberica.
- Supports the local implementation of the career development frameworks
- Designs and supports the implementation of employees onboarding process
- Manages the recruiting and selection process in Ferrero Iberica
- Designs and excecutes special projects with a direct impact in Diversity & Inclusion, in accordance with the Group guidelines and targets
- Thinks and excecutes the internal communication annual plan for Ferrero Iberica
- Supports the realization of the Survey YOU, the results analysis and the communication towards all the employees of Ferrero Iberica.
- Has a pivotal role in thinking and realizing special initiatives dedicated to the people inside Ferrero Iberica, to create a great place to work (Transversal YOU Action Plan).
Who are we looking for:
- Successfully holds a master’s degree in business or humanities
- At least 5-7 years of experience in HRBP or Talent Management role
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skills and high professional standards for customer service and work quality
- Good team worker, willing to work closely with a global HR community and open to share information and ideas with the partners / colleagues
- Ability to work independently, take initiatives and follow-up on assigned projects.
- Fluent in Spanish and English
How to be succesful in the role at Ferrero
Consumers, quality and service are the key to everything we do. So to be successful at Ferrero, you'll need to be as consumer and product oriented as we are – dedicated to achieving good results for customers around the world.