Head of Controller (Austria)
Job Location: Innsbruck
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
As Controller you will be responsible for Planning, Budget & Controlling related tasks as e.g. the preparation of forecasts, reports and business analyses.
You will support the CFO and the Business Management in business decisions by means of product costing and pricing calculations, simulations and related economic assessments.
A pronounced inclination for team working with figures accuracy, analytical thinking, very good IT tools and Excel skills and a precise way of working are strongly required.
- Finance business partner and contact person for budget managers and management on controlling issues
- Implementation and further development of reporting and planning processes
- Preparation of standard and ad hoc reports
- Support and implementation of the annual / semi-annual budgeting process
- Handling the price approval process
- Carrying out variance and key figure analyses, e.g. product costing incl. supply chain costs
- Lead or participate in finance-driven projects
Who we are looking for:
- Degree in business administration in the area of Controlling / Finance
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the field of financial controlling
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Very good MS Office skills (especially Excel - Macros are a plus)
- Knowledge of the SAP modules CO/FI and SAP BW as well as Hyperion knowledge would be an advantage
- Strong affinity for numbers, structured and analytical way of working
- Willingness to work and learn and a high degree of initiative - "hands-on" mentality
- Communicative team player with a goal-oriented way of working
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Strong analytical mind, attention to details on one hand and great organisational skills on the other, are the key to success. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organisation dimension, so you should have the ability to work independently, as a team member and build good relations with stakeholders on all levels. Being flexible and dealing with a dynamic working environment and embedding new knowledge and skills in existing competencies will definitely help you to become a high performer here.