Head of Accounting & Administration
Job Location: Innsbruck
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them. You have always loved it, now be part of it!
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
As the Head of Accounting & Administration you will lead, direct, develop and evaluate a team of accounting professionals (5HC).
You ensure overall integrity of the Accounting and Administration function having the ultimate accountability for the Function and provide the highest level of advice and support to the local CFO.
- Accountability for Financial Statements in accordance with local GAAP, IAS /IFRS and Group Standards
- Supervision & Performance of all Accounting Cycles (OTC-AR, R2R, P2P-AP, Intercompany, Asset Accounting incl. manging third party on outsourced processes
- Ensure accurate and in-time Tax Compliance and Reporting to local authorities
- Assure Credit Management and
- Guarantee Administrative and Fiscal Compliance for both entities and interact with the administrative functions of the Group
- Cash Flow Reporting
- Ensure GRC Group Compliance
- Monitoring and development of existing financial processes (e.g. Master Data Management SAP, Monthly Closing, Price Approval Process, Credit Control)
- Monthly reporting to the Group and preparing KPIs to the Management board
- Direct stakeholders in Finance: local CFO, local Controlling Department, Area Europe, Group functions, third party service provider
- Direct stakeholders Business: General Manager AT/CH, local business heads & partners
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelors’ degree in Finance/ Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of proven experience in Finance & Accounting in a multinational environment
- First people management experience
- German mother tongue
- Fluency in English language
- Excellent SAP Knowledge, HFM and Essbase know-how is a plus
- MS Office knowledge
- High level of engagement and problem-solving attitude
- Ability to organize and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Team player
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Strong analytical mind, attention to details on one hand, and ability to cooperate with employees at all levels and great organisational skills on the other, would be key to success. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organisation dimension, so you should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and build good relations with stakeholders at all levels. Being flexible and dealing with a dynamic working environment as well as the ability to embed new knowledge and skills in existing competencies will definitely help you to become high performer here.