General Procurement Controller
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The role is manly focused on supporting the General Procurement team across all main financial activities, being responsible for general procurement financial planning and reporting.
This is a wide and multi-disciplinary finance role, where the ideal candidate together with procurement team should be able to partner with various functions and markets (Local Business Units) to provide meaningful insight and make sound recommendations.
- Participate to General Procurement strategic guidelines, providing quantitative/insightful data and ensuring the correct stakeholders cascading;
- Support General Procurement team in forecast and budget, ensuring alignment with the different functions/markets;
- Manage the Spend Analysis of the General Procurement categories and deliver monthly financial report comparing actual data with budget and Group guidelines defining any potential risks or opportunities in terms of P&L impact;
- Assist in efficiencies initiatives, process improvement, and application implementation;
- Ensure the Procurement Performance measurement through the Efficiency Tracking Tool that includes validation, training and quality check rather than prepare a periodic “Efficiency Report”;
- Develop business cases, contribute to present major contract and investment proposals;
- Ensure compliance and control of activities to satisfy audit requirements.
Who we are looking for:
- University degree in Finance or related sphere;
- 3-5 years experience, in a mix of procurement and finance roles. A past role in IT, Data Science or highly analytical business roles can be considered a plus;
- Performance monitoring and planning solid experience;
- Financial business case analysis (make vs buy, lease vs. buy,…);
- Budgeting, profit analysis, overheads management skills;
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize key data points and derive insights in order to make sound recommendations;
- Solid analytical skills and accuracy with data and details without losing a “big picture”
- Ability to work under pressure and in changing environment;
- Good interpersonal skills and team-working;
- Strong Presentation skills across a range of applications (Power Point, PowerBI).
- Strong Excel skills;
- SAP system knowledge preferred (FI-CO, MM);
- Knowledge of programming languages (e.g. SQL, DAX) are considered a plus.
- Good knowledge of English, spoken and written.