FP&A Analyst Operations Area International
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg, we are looking for an FP&A Analyst Operations who will join our dynamic central Finance team and will have international responsibilities and visibility on a strategic cluster of countries.
Within the HQ Finance department, you will be responsible for central FP&A activities concerning the Industrial and Supply Chain side of the business, for an important, fast-growing geographical area. You will deal with multiple stakeholders at an international level, partnering with all related Group and local functions.
To go in more depth on your future tasks, you can find below a list of the principal activities:
- Consolidation and analysis of Financial Statements, Budget and Forecast;
- Analysis of monthly actual results vs. objectives, understanding and explaining key deviations and plant performances, supporting and interacting with local Finance and industrial teams, interacting with group partners (Reporting, Industrial Controlling etc.) and Area (Marketing, Strategy etc.);
- Category profitability, Brand/Category COGS analysis and SKU gross margin analysis;
- Ad-hoc Analysis and other special projects.
Who we are looking for:
You are our ideal candidate if you match the following characteristics:
- Master in Finance, Economics or related;
- Min. 3 years of experience in controlling, preferably with Industrial or Supply Chain focus;
- Knowledge of Production controlling (cost calculation, budgeting, planning and reporting) is a plus;
- You are an analytical, results oriented person, with a problem-solving attitude and good interpersonal skills, willing to work in team and able to deal with a structured organisation.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Strong analytical mind, attention to details on one hand and great organisational skills on the other, are the key to success. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organisation dimension, so you should have the ability to work independently, as a team member and build good relations with stakeholders on all levels. Being flexible and dealing with a dynamic working environment and embedding new knowledge and skills in existing competencies will definitely help you to become a high performer here.