Financial Reporting Specialist
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role
We are looking for an İstanbul based Financial Reporting Specialist who will be directly reporting to Financial Reporting Manager. The responsibilities and the qualifications are mentioned below:
- Prepare and control monthly/quarterly financial statements
- Upload financial data of the company to the main reporting tools on a monthly basis
- Understand Ferrero Group Accounting policies and follow up developments in IFRS
- Prepare periodic tests and presentations to the Management
- Work very close with other departments in order to maintain the data quality on financial reporting
- Work close with internal and external auditors
- Participate actively in the implementation of improvements on financial reporting processes and SAP systems
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Preferably 2+ years of experience
- Microsoft Office Applications, SAP Finance module, Hyperion knowledge will be asset
- Proficiency in IFRS and basic understanding of Local GAAP
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Teamwork oriented with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strategical thinking ability with solid planning and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, detail and result oriented
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.