Job Location: Jeddah
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The Executive Assistant will be handling and facilitating any office administration duties related to the Country Manager
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the Country Manager.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organizing events and conferences
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Collating and filing expenses
- Miscellaneous tasks to support Country Manager, completing some corporate governance reporting (to ensure that the business is being run properly and complying with legislation and regulations) or conducting research
- Administrative duties including application of invitation letters for visas.
- Support with organization for area visits from Head Office
- Support with MD’s personal matters
Who we are looking for:
- Good planning and organization skills
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Working with team and individually
- Capable to work under pressure and respect deadlines
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.