Demand, Supply Planning and Finished Goods Manager
Job Location: Istanbul
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for an İstanbul based Demand, Supply Planning and Finished Goods Manager who is going to report to Region Supply Chain Manager; and in the Demand Planning part, managerially to Trade Marketing Manager.
As Demand, Supply Planning and Finished Goods Manager you will be leading the team to prepare demand plan based on the inputs of sales and marketing teams, to perform supply planning for all brands using APO/S&OP systems from different Ferrero plants while managing at optimum stock levels in order to meet customer demand and eliminate excess/ageing stocks by focusing on the product freshness, ensure timely and complaint customs clearance process according to laws.
If you believe in your planning skills with your experience, we're waiting for your application!
- You will manage supply planning activities for both imported & locally produced and copacked products, provide data to cs and logistics teams to set up organization for future needs,
- You will encourage a mindset of Customer Service orientation into the DSP team/organization,
- You will manage effective relationship and communication with internal and external partners such as sales, marketing, customer service, logistics, finance, central planning and plant, challenge sales and marketing teams to achieve best reliable sales forecast,
- You will follow up KPIs and challenge the team to develop root cause analysis for deviations,
- You will be aligned with Central Planning and factory on performance indicators,
- You will ensure customs process run at defined limits, follow up performance of customs brokers while maintaining compliancy to the laws and regulations
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelors' degree,
- Preferably 7-8 years experience,
- Excellent communication skills in English,
- Strong analytical problem solving skills,
- Good communication skills, acting as a team member,
- Good at working with details,
- Ambitious, confident and able to take initiative,
- Good level of SAP - APO,
- Advanced level of MS Office
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.