Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Your tasks will be the safeguarding of quantity of goods planned by the Sales department:
- Short-Term-Perspective – Demand Planning: To ensure the availability of the right quantity of products at the right time, within the budget – based on a correct inventory management.
- Long-Term-Perspective (S&OP-Planning): To ensure the availability of production capacities, raw- and packaging materials.
- You will be responsible for the demand process and the preparation of short-term and long-term plans
- In coordination with Marketing, you will drive forward the demand planning of future projects
- You will carry out the Vendor-Managed Inventory (VMI) for our trading partners
- In the ordering process, you will monitor the delivery of goods according to planning
- In the interface between marketing, sales and goods procurement or logistics, you will actively coordinate the smooth and cross-functional entire supply chain process and its optimisation as a process coach
- You will also be jointly responsible for the analysis of sales figures (GAP analysis), the administration of price lists and inventory management
You will fit best into our dynamic team if you are a resilient, decisive, communicative and solution-oriented personality and have completed your university studies, ideally with a focus on controlling and/or supply chain.
Professional experience in the field of controlling, business analysis and/or sales/demand planning would be an advantage.
We consider a good command of English and German, very good analytical skills, knowledge of Excel skills as basic requirements. SAP (APO) experience is an advantage.
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
You will be part of innovative and ground-breaking initiatives. With an open mind, proactive approach and flexibility, you will be an invaluable resource. By focusing on targets and thriving in a dynamic and fast-moving environment, you will contribute towards your own as well as your team's goals. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is individual, team and organizational based, so you should have the ability to work independently, as part of a team and build good relations with stakeholders at all levels.