Job Location: UAE, Dubai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The Demand planner aims to ensure for the products assigned the optimal management of production needs in order to ensure freshness and services level agreed. To analyse/assess Group KPI and define improvement actions, in order to optimise le Supply Network Planning management.
- Gather market specific detailed forecast intelligence for JV
- Manage sales history cleaning based on market insights from internal commercial stakeholders
- Generate and own baseline forecast through the BlueYonder tool
- Update actuals and review top deviations weekly
- Analyze channel and SKU mix in depth to drive better business planning
- Prepares and minutes for the Weekly Sales meeting
- Delivers the forecast on time along with upload into APO for the full portfolio
- Prepares and analyzes data ahead of monthly Demand Review meeting with the multifunctional team
- Analyses the characteristics of each Country/product in order to adequately understand critical situation and production priorities and identifies the best solutions.
- Defines Escalation plans to manage the priorities in the best way and underscores the critical situations.
- Ensures the optimal management of stock, reaching stock target level for each product and meeting the agreed service level. Prevents stock shortage for all Group Supply Chain.
- Coordinates and monitors the stock management for each Country/product in the Group, in order to maximise freshness and coverage level, minimising the stock shortage risks.
- Apply launches and base demand forecast controls to enable better control of the business and supply situation
TOOLS AND REPORTING/ MASTER DATA MANAGEMENT
- Maintains and creates material determination for all SKUs in BlueYonder, SAP and SFA
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor of commerce preffered
- 4-7 years of Demand Planning experience in similar industry
- Passion about commercial engagement and collabortaing with other departments
- SAP knowledge preffered
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.