Customer Service and Master Data Manager Benelux (Maternity Cover)
Job Location: Brussels
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
With the supervision of the Local Supply Chain Manager, the Customer Service & Master Data Manager Benelux is responsible for both the Customer Service as well as the Master Data Management. This position is proposed in the context of a Maternity Leave coverage with a start date on 1st November 2022 and end date around June-September 2023.
As customer Service & Master Data Manager, you will be:
- Responsible for the Order to invoice process management, front hand relationship with Ferrero customers for logistic topics and collaborative logistics with our customers.
- Ensure the quality of the logistics collaboration with our customers as well as a proactive communication with internal stakeholders (Planning, Sales, Finance, …), to satisfy day-to-day ordering, support promotional and seasonal activities, and maximize the service level for the customer.
- As a Customer Service & MDM Manager, you will ensure the quality of the master data for an effective treatment of logistic flows for both product and customer information
- Actively participate to the roll out of SAP ECC project for the Supply Chain department
- Provide leadership within Customer Service and Master Data to drive cross functional process improvements such as EDI extension, VMI development, minimum order development, automation of manual orders…
- Manage and develop the Customer Service and Master Data team. Provide support in change management.
- Proactively interact with internal partners (Planning team, Sales, KAM, Finance) to integrate forecast, follow up of promo plan, SKU IN/OUT roll out and share risks and opportunities.
- Ensure the management and follow up of regular and promotional orders, taking into account the trade agreements, volumes and product availability, and ensure proactive communication to our customers internal and external.
- Ensure management of returns and of refusals, from the recovery of the product until the credit note in line with internal guidelines
- Monitor the monthly closing and clean the systems of all current document (analysis and resolution). Control end ensure the landing of the month with technical alignment by SAP ECC portfolio management and the other systems
- Manage and Control the good invoicing and accounting integration in cooperation with the Finance team (logistic claim, dispute, credit notes)
- Track and Communicate Customer Service KPIs on a monthly base (Service Level, returns and refusal, Claims financial, credit Notes, portfolio status, revers logistic movement)
Master Data Management
- Manage the openings of product code respecting the deadlines and the SKU availability during the year
- Ensure the creation and modification of the customer codes in compliance with Group process and approval flow
- Deal with specificities related to EDI in collaboration with customers and IT partners
Project and investment
- Actively participate to the project roll out of SAP ECC for the Supply Chain department
- Lead a specific SAP ECC stream related to the OTI process – OTI and rejection reason development
- Lead specific Customer service and MDM projects such as EDI extension, VMI development, minimum order development, automation for manual order and collaboration logistic
- Improve Customer service and MDM monthly dashboard and KPIs to better track and monitor the logistic performance by customer.
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s degree in Supply Chain, Business Management or related field
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar supply chain role, preferably within FMCG
- Strong analytical and statistical skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and hands-on approach
- Strong people and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English, Dutch & French
- Expert skills in Excel and PowerPivot/VBA
- Knowledge of SAP ECC R3 module
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.