Country Brand Manager
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Marketing department, we are currently looking for a Country Brand Manager to be based in Morocco, who will be working in the Region Africa Levant Marketing Team.
For your assigned projects, you will be managing the advertising, promotions, research, and market/cost analysis. Together with your manager, you will be defining brand targets, sales mix, net sales, gross margin, and marketing contribution, as well as volumes and sales value budget.
• Identifying the right pricing and product mix for the assigned geographies Communicate with management team regularly
• Monitoring the KPIs, creating insights and identifying the action plan
• Supervising the material developments for the in-store activations and aligning with the sales force and the trade marketing team to evaluate current projects efficiency, competitors’ behavior and operating activities performed at the points of sales
• Participating in proposal, implementation (e.g. brief) and follow up of strategic projects
• Sharing ad hoc surveys to evaluate brand image, customers’ behavior, taste and preference, along with promotional activities’ outcomes
• Communicating the media plan brief to the media department
• Evaluating the “state of work” for promotions, sponsorships and/or co-marketing activities with the Region Marketing Manager / TM Manager and Cluster Manager
• Managing advertising, promotion, research and market analyses costs along the year within budget constraints, then Supports Region Marketing Manager Category in preparing the annual strategic plan plans defining volumes, P&L, activity plan, etc
• Cooperating with the Legal Department to deliver required information in order to set up promotions and sponsorships related contracts as well as ensuring the clearing of legal requirements related to commercials.
Who we are looking for:
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Marketing
- 6-7 years of experience in Marketing
- Expertise in FMCG and Brand Marketing, with a strong emphasis on Strategic Marketing
- Understanding of different markets and cultures
- Excellent PC command (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English , French and Arabic
- Familiarity with SAP Architecture is a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
We encourage all our people to think creatively to set personal targets and objectives and push new, better ways to work. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organization dimension, so should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and be able to build proper relations with stakeholders at all levels. A demonstrable consumer-focused attitude and autonomy in managing relationships will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieving expected sales outcomes