Job Location: [Bloomington]
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Co-pilot within the Factory Leadership Team (vision, organization, practices, initiatives/projects) on a day to day basis for assigned Local Committee. Provide financial leadership by supplying plant and corporate management accurate and timely financial data, as well as analysis and recommended actions to identify and correct inefficient operations resulting in lower operating costs. Ensure sound costing in adherence to financial legal requirements. Ensure compliance of factory through leading the compliance network in the factory.
- Challenge assumptions in seeking cost improvements in factory. Seek for and support cost improvement opportunities, be an active contributor to improvement projects and initiatives validate and review proposed savings. Utilize Continuous Improvement tools to improve processes and results.
- Collaborate with Factory Management Team to manage costs related to Material Usage, Labor Usage, Fixed Overhead and Maintenance. Research variances to understand cause and work with team, to develop way forward.
- Work with Engineering to monitor Fixed Asset Register, perform cycle counts and request asset retirements or changes as required.
- Compile reporting of actuals (including organizing and overseeing timeliness and accuracy of period-end close, and promoting ownership of data at source); and develop dynamic forecasts for the factory; ensure transparency of this process; follow up and monitoring of progress to close gaps, ensuring financial policies, Accounting Standards and Costing Standards are followed.
- Participate in business planning; prepare and coordinate the factory budget with factory management; Perform revisions or simulations if needed. Work with team members to develop new product costing in accordance with costing standards.
- Work with factory compliance network and technical group compliance network to roll out best practices to team in area of Compliance. Conduct internal audits to assess audit readiness. Track compliance on open audit follow ups and ensure closure. Work with other factories to roll out periodic peer audits and focus on corporate audit trend results.
Who we are looking for:
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL: B.S. Degree in accounting or other finance degree or equivalent.
- Communication, leadership and planning skills.
- Some budgeting experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate to all audiences within the organization.
- Aptitude with financial systems.
- Strong financial modeling and analytical skills.
- Strong skills with Microsoft excel.
- SAP experience desired.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.