Corporate Communications Manager
Job Location: North Sydney
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
As the Corporate Communications Manager you will promote and protect Ferrero’s reputation across Australia and New Zealand to support global and local business objectives. This will include managing corporate communications programs to increase public awareness of Ferrero, providing strategic communications guidance to relevant departments, and owning local CSR initiatives to make a positive impact in the community.
This role covers aspects close to the heart of Ferrero, including sustainability, CSR, and will see you act as a representative of Ferrero to community organisations.
The role is a parental leave cover for 12 months.
Reporting to the Institutional Affairs Director, you will be responsible for a diverse range of activities such as:
- All external communications including implementation of our corporate communications strategy, stakeholder relations and community engagement,
- Coordination of our appointed PR agency, media monitoring and reporting,
- Strategic guidance for all brand initiatives including internal review of marketing communications and media placements to meet company guidelines,
- Support brand/corporate initiatives such as Kinder Joy of Moving to amplify the reach and awareness of programs which reflect Ferrero’s sustainability goals.
- Community relations to support Ferrero’s values of Work, Create, Donate including staff volunteering initiatives and donations management for our charity partners,
- Act as deputy to the Internal Affairs Director during any crisis situation, lead issues management and own crisis communication planning to protect Ferrero’s reputation.
- Provide Leadership support for communications and reputational advice,
- Working alongside other local and global departments, monitor and resolve customer complaints, maintain Ferrero’s social and digital presence, and support retailer communications.
- Finance cost control and budget administration.
Who we are looking for:
You are an experienced in Corporate Communications or PR, delivering successful comms programs to support business objectives, with a strong mix of creative and strategic thinking with excellent storytelling and presentation skills. You have a relevant degree and are passionate about sustainability and CSR with impressive interpersonal skills backed by a high level of initiative and the ability work independently. Agency and/or FMCG experience would be a plus.
If this sounds like you, please apply now!
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.