Job Location: Praha
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
To manage a given brand(s) of Ferrero products in terms of strategic planning and realization of marketing activities with the aim of maximising long-term revenues, profits, and / or market share for the brand on the Czech and Slovak markets
• Overall responsibility for the entrusted Kinder portfolio
• Compilation and implementation of a marketing plan according to trends and based on surveys of consumer behavior; its regular update
• Coordination of the launch of new products on the market with other departments (sales, logistics) • Maintaining and regularly updating Kinder brand websites
• Preparation of tailor-made activities for selected key customers
• Evaluating the effectiveness of marketing activities and campaigns
• Brand development
• Brand activation (adaptation of TV campaigns, social media, POS materials, pricing and channel strategies), coordination of activities with other departments (sales, business development, finance)
• Controlling – monitoring compliance with the marketing budget, evaluating the effectiveness of promotional activities
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for colleagues with:
Advanced Czech (native speaker)
Experience in FMCG brand marketing (2-3 years)
Knowledge of local FMCG and retail environment
Very good communication and presentation skills
Good analytical skills
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.