Asst. Regional Sales Forecast Manager (or Supervisor)
Job Location: Beijing
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The main purpose of the role is to support Regional Sales Manager and HQ Demand Planning team to drive the sales forecasting process (annual, quarterly, monthly) at regional level (sales target plans).
Sales Forecast and Planning
- Support Regional Sales Manager, Demand Planning team to develop sales forecast plans (budget, quarterly plans) by Area/Channel/SKU;
- Integrate sales target forecasting process and stock coverage plan (distributors);
- Gather information on the actual incoming plan to DC as an input to the forecasting process;
- Proactively communicate & cooperate with Demand Planning, Field Sales, KA team to ensure annual & monthly forecast realization;
- Monitor sales forecast plan achievement, continuously improve forecast accuracy through addressing the root cause analysis;
- Support sales field team in the process of forecast generation assuring that the proper process is implemented and the identified tools are used; provide local resources knowledge/best practices whenever needed.
Sales Target/ Stock Analysis
- Track actual sales performance versus the sales forecast plans and prepare relevant analysis and reports;
- Evaluate and use historical data to guide field sales in forecast plans definition.
Who we are looking for:
- College degree and above, CET 4 level of English, familiar with MS office;
- Sales field, KA, sales planning management processes and practices, understanding of commercial supply chain process;
- Cross functional projects management skills, strong analytical skills;
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure, good team player.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
We encourage all our people to think creatively to set personal targets and objectives and push new, better ways to work. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on three dimensions: individual, team and organization that’s why you should have the ability to work independently, proactively and as a team member. A demonstrable great organizing skill and ability to collaborate at all organizational levels will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieve team goals.