Workplace Management Specialist
Job Location: Chicago
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
You would be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Ferrero N.A., Chicago, IL location workplace. There will be responsibility for establishing a work environment that is comfortable and functional for employees so that they achieve their goals and objectives.
You will report to the Workplace Management Manager, North America-Cookies, and will additionally be responsible for engaging in cross-functional ad hoc projects as necessary.
• You act as a point of contact for the facility and assist with daily operational workplace requirements, such as: access card management, reception services, shipping and receiving, food and beverage, facilities management, space planning, office culture and morale, and vendor management.
• Engage with employees at all levels of the organization to get the “pulse of the culture” within the workplace while providing a positive employee and guest experience for all.
• Manage guest and employee building access in coordination with building management.
• Respond in a timely manner to maintenance issues by working with approved vendors, and the Workplace Manager.
• Regularly perform building walk-throughs to ensure areas are neat and clean (such as conference rooms and common areas), identifying and dealing with any immediate maintenance or safety issues and checking in with employees as needed.
• Assist with new hire onboarding process for employees and contractors in close collaboration with senior business leads, Human Resources, IT, and Workplace teams.
• Partner with internal stakeholders and special committees to assist with organizing, planning, budgeting, and identifying outside vendors for in-house activities such as morale events, team meetings, and holiday parties.
• Partner with various segments of the organization to maintain and help enforce workplace policies.
• Responsible for Travel and Fleet Management of the facility
• Collaborate with global Workplace Services colleagues on best practices.
Who we are looking for:
• 3+ years in workplace, facilities, or office management
• Associates, Bachelor’s degree, or relative experience
• Experience in vendor management; Fleet and Travel Management preferred
• Passionate with a strong customer focus; with a drive results attitude. Strong communications skills, oral and written
• Ability to multi-task in a positively changing environment due to the growth of global organization
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; SAP is plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.