Job Location: Parsippany
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
As a supply planner you will be responsible for managing the stock of Ferrero brands by requesting the production needed to our plants in US or overseas. Your goal will be to have the right stock on hand that allows you to keep a high service level (CFR > 98.5%) together with top result of freshness.
You will also focus on risk of destruction, working proactively mitigating this risk by taking actions in advance communicating with our industrial partners and cross functionally with sales and marketing teams.
The supply planner will play a remarkable role being the point of contact between market requirements and the industrial feasibilities. You will interact with several departments and stakeholders.
- Operative Plan: Provides perspective on supply implications of the forecast changes and identify critical issues that arise
- Supply Availability: Review criticality reports, update supply issues, and discuss upcoming promotion launches and transition plans
- Production Plan: Ensure that proper plans are generated, review production proposal and provide feedback if adjustments are needed, generate production requests based on operative plan and demand insight
- Strategic Development: Analyze past years statistical data to set future parameters, validate monthly operating targets, and analyze KPIs and report on performance
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, or related field required
- 2 - 5 years of experience in similar/related supply planner role
- Experience working as Production, Demand or Supply Planner in similar business or in complex environments (import, export, multiple repacking sites and multiple plants and DC’s network)
- Knowledge of import/export and overseas challenges (lead times/customs/ transportation requirements etc)
- Knowledge of repacking and co-packing processes – management multiple repacking sites
- Experience in CPG/Food industry highly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Advanced knowledge of SAP / APO systems or similar.
- Knowledge of and experience working with project management principles and tools.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.