Service Management Specialist
Sede di lavoro: Alba
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Informazioni sul ruolo:
We are currently looking in Italy for a Service Management specialist to the be part of the Service Management organization and he/she will report to Service Management Global Governance and Handover Management head
Chi stiamo cercando:
- A graduate in IT or Engineering, with ITIL certification
- A professional with experience in IT Service Management and ITSM tools
- Strong experience in ITSM processes, Data analysis and ITSM Reporting.
- A professional open to challenges and able to work in a dynamic and international work-team
- Experienced in international companies with central HQ / Service company
- Proficiency in English. Other languages will be considered as a plus (Italian, German, Spanish, etc.)
- A person available for international mobility
Come avere successo nel ruolo proposto:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.