Senior BI Specialist
Job Location: Kyiv
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The aim of the role is to ensure the availability and centralization of Trade Business Intelligence activities and analysis to be shared within the BU, ensuring business understanding, and through the development of a factual business dashboard. It is in charge to monitor all the main Company deadlines, and provides support to Sales team in the management of customers (e.g. preparation of customers plans, check in offers to customers, in-store implementation tracking, Active POS development).
Details: FIXED-TERM CONTRACT - MATERNITY COVER (one year)
- Collect from various sources elements demonstrating how store activities (assortment visibility, planogram compliance, cut prices, promos, price changes, etc.) have been implemented by geography, channel, customer, store format, etc.
- Creating and maintaining user reports, Dashboard with Microsoft tools Power Bl
- Develop procedures and scripts (with MS SQL Server)
- Archives content collected and makes it available to interested stakeholders to support ex-post analysis, benchmarks and other in-store activities plans
- Maintain and optimize existing regular reporting
- Develop new reports and dashboards according to KPI metrics
- Assist the Sales, Trade Marketing and interface with IT
- Follow specific procedures for data storage
- Perform additional analysis to meet the demands of the company
Who we are looking for:
- University degree
- Skills in processing large volumes of data from various sources
- Advanced knowledge in T-SQL (tables, stored procedures, views, triggers), PowerQuery
- Experience with Power BI or a similar visualization platform (Tableau, QlikView, etc)
- Expert user in MS Excel (pivot tables, formulas, VBA)
- Understanding of OOP will be a plus
- Experience in FMCG will be a plus
- Work experience at a similar position will be a plus
- English - intermediate, Ukrainian - fluent
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.