SC Operational Control Tower
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for an Operative Support Specialist who will report to the Customs & Operative Support Manager within the Operations Planning department.
- Support local teams in Exception management (damages occurred during transportation, thefts, delta quantities or products);
- Support implementation of new distribution flows;
- Support the setup of production reallocations/new projects;
- Support local teams on daily import and export tasks, solving operational problems that may arise during distribution activities;
- Identify KPI’s for the team tasks and for customs brokers control and create the dashboard for it;
- Identify standard ways of working across geographies, insert them in working instructions, train the local teams to adapt to those new ways of doing and ensure the working instructions are properly known and respected;
- Ensure close relations with other departments to identify transversal process improvement opportunities;
- Create Lean procedures for daily logistic tasks done in different countries.
Who we are looking for:
Education & Background
- University Degree in Business administration, Engineering or Logistics and proven experience on similar position;
- 7 years’ work experience in Supply Chain (roles such as Supply Chain Analyst; Logistics and transportation);
- Proven experience in process definition and IT automatization; performing reporting and statistics.
- Transportation and logistics knowledge;
- International distribution;
- Customs and incoterms;
- Knowledge in SAP;
- Excel proficiency;
- Fluency in English is mandatory;
- Any other language is considered a plus.
- Reliable, detail oriented, accurate;
- Be capable of driving changes;
- Be proactive and take initiatives;
- Be able to continuously evaluate opportunities to simplify and automate processes in collaboration with other departments;
- Flexibility and pragmatism;
- Good attitude in acting as a central pivot and as a problem solver;
- Autonomous and decision oriented;
- Why approach: asking the status quo, challenging the current way of doing in order to solve root causes,
- Be rigorous, independent and have good interpersonal skills;
- Good ability to synthesize and excellent analytical skills;
- Results oriented;
- Highly organized.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.