RKAM - Ecommerce
Job Location: Delhi
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you are accountable for your results, focus activities on attaining set objectives, this role can interest you! As an RKAM Ecommerce you will responsible to implement and executive company objectives in the market by adhering to company policies, systems, quality standards by mobilizing the plans to meet short term and long term sales objectives, utilizing innovation and maximizing growth.
- Plan & achieve monthly, session wise & annual volume targets
- Maintain availability and visibility of all listed SKUs in all platforms
- Ensure quality of products across all platforms/warehouses
- Coordinate with the buyers for regular POs and supplies
- Monitor all activities to be managed through the MOs
- Maintain hygiene with control on the credit days
- Regional seller acquisition of Ecom
- Market Operating Price Control For FIPL Products
- Retro planning of weekly sell in and sell out
Who we are looking for:
- Graduate with 5 to 7 years’ experience in FMCG/Food/Beverage industry
- Good communication, interpersonal skill and latest technology know-how
- Self-motivated & driven by targets
- Ability to negotiate & influence
- Strong knowledge of MT, E Com
- Numerical/analytical skills
Job Referral Code: B
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Open communication is one of our main values and thanks to outstanding skills in this area you will develop great relations with clients, stakeholders and colleagues. As you’ll be working in field sales, you should have good organizing skills and would like to work flexible hours and be highly mobile in a dynamic environment. A demonstrable result-focus, proactive attitude and driving excellence in execution will help you in building a strong position among clients and achieving expected sales outcomes.