Job Location: Kyiv
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Current position deals with the analysis and design of data modeling using data collected in a centralized data warehouse or multiple databases throughout the organization.
- Providing support for the created reports;
- Generating new reports;
- Analysis of the needs of the functional divisions of the company in the field of BI;
- Participation in the development of information systems architecture, software integration;
- Communication with the sales team;
- Continuous development in BI tools;
- Support of the company's CRM system;
- Analysis, monitoring, verification and research of KPIs for sales departments and distributors;
- Analysis of planned / actual sales.
Who we are looking for:
- 1+ years of experience with SQL (writing procedures, queries);
- Knowledge of Excel (formulas, pivot tables, macros);
- A desire to automate and optimize processes in the company;
- Ability to understand and collect reporting requirements and develop data views for the user;
- Strong communication skills;
- Clarity, high organization, adherence to deadlines, activity, communication skills;
- Will be a plus knowledge in the field of ETL packages, knowledge of Microsoft Power BI or other programming languages.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.