Plant Controller - Louisville
Job Location: Louisville
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Plant Controller to join our North American Industrial Controlling team supporting our Manufacturing Plant in Louisville, KY. As part of the Plant’s leadership team, you will play a key role in providing financial guidance to ensure the overall profitability and success of the manufacturing plant.
- Partner with Production leadership to prepare yearly budget proposals by cost center, and present to Central Operations Office.
- Assist in the preparation of Capital project budget requests and evaluate return on investments to update the Group Finance Office.
- Perform regular cost analysis to highlight trends and areas of opportunity to guide short-term and long-term actions to maximize profitability.
- Prepare monthly forecasts, institutional formal Group forecast scenarios, and 3- and 8-year strategic plans.
- Monitor posted material and verify that supporting documentation is issued and approved.
- Support administration of periodic fixed assets stock taking and fixed asset book verifications.
- Ensure that Budget, Forecasts and Actual data are uploaded into Financial Management system.
- Prepare and present the Month End/Year End to North American Operations Managers.
- Perform cost simulations to evaluate new production flows, alternative shifting patterns, and/or revised production sequences.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field; advanced degree is preferred.
- 8+ years of standard costing and accounting experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Prior in-depth work experience with SAP and MS Office Suite – especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong leadership abilities, experienced in working in a matrix managed environment.
- Strong decision-making, multi-tasking and execution abilities under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience analyzing data, preparing reports, and presenting to leadership.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.