Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for a driven O2O Supervisor to join our EC-New Retail Team. In this role, you will support our O2O Manager in driving regional operations for Alibaba LST.
O2O Customer Management
- Manage Alibaba LST region expansion and deployment;
- Guide and coach regional team and distributor to develop Alibaba LST business;
- Develop community group Hema jishi business coverage.
Planning and control
- Develop channel activities for related products to increase coverage and volume;
- Coordinate and manage operatively rolling sales forecasts for AlibabaLST;
- Be responsible for platform GMV growth and ensures in line with business objectives the proper management of budget (reach targets on trade spending, returns, profits).
- Manager O2O platform distributor for the level of service expected;
- Coordinate distributor stock allocation within Regions/cities, balance stock level and freshness.
Marketing and Trade Marketing
- Develop Alibaba LST activities in line with Marketing and Trade Marketing guidelines;
- Plan and coordinate the channel activities and coordinate internal process to support the activities;
- Prepare analysis on Alibaba LST performance based on channel KPI and objectives.
Who we are looking for:
- At least 3 years experience in O2O B2B channel; additional Modern & Traditional Trade experience will be considered a plus
- In-depth knowledge of Modern and Traditional Trade, understanding of the dynamics of community e-commerce channel
- Experience in negotiating joint annual Channel & Customer Plans
- Clear knowledge of E-Commerce and New Retail logistics
- Driven, result-oriented, proactive, dynamic, responsible, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to develop cooperative and synergetic relationships to drive change
- Strong data-based analytical skills
* Chinese Local Labor contract with local package will be provided for this position.
** Proficiency in English and Mandarin speaking.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.