National Route-to-market Project Manager
Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Responsible for overall digital acceleration projects management across the whole organization with aligned timeline, resources and taskforces.
- Support Great Wall transformation by aligning meetings with all key stakeholders, facilitate effective meetings, incorporate feedback from senior leadership team into next step actions; flag issues & risks during the progressive rollout, deep dive root causes, drive for mitigation action plans.
- Facilitate senior leadership to reach alignment and sign off critical decisions
- Business performance tracking mechanism improvement: with the understanding on current KPI template design, Optimize project tracker template and process with cross functions & key stakeholders of Route-to-market project according to project status
- Actively participate and contribute in new Route-to-market strategy design discussions
- Keep regular follow up with multi taskforces to ensure all actions are well implemented according to aligned timeline;
- Closely work with field sales team and distributor management team, provide guide and governance for new distributors scouting, selection, business review, etc;
- Work with trade marketing team to provide suitable POSM for small format stores, as well as implementation in field sales;
- Co work with Key Account team, to ensure contract harmonization, 3NP% by Key Account, and go direct customers actions are well on track according to aligned KPI;
- Support O2O/B2B and Omini channel team, for business expansion with right chosen platforms;
Support with new business opportunities constantly;
Who we are looking for:
- Strong project management experiences and skills;
- Logical thinking and framing ability;
- Good business sense;
- Proactive, dynamic, responsible, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, result-oriented;
- Consulting background preferred
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.