National Account Manager Poundland - Impulse
Job Location: Greenford
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a National Account Manager to work within our Poundland - Impulse team, looking after this key account. As the National Account Manager your main focus will be in driving the sales development across the Poundland team, as well as be responsible for the the P&L and growth. Expanding on opportunities and driving growth. This role would suit candidates passionate about targets, growth and how sales can be increased and channelled. The role is fast passed, full of variety giving you the opportunity to create and develop strong internal and external stakeholder relationships.
This is not just any NAM role, this is a role that really gives you autonomy and will broaden your existing skills and experience. You will work with industry experts and collaborate and work across the whole of the commercial functions.
- Identifying and realising growth drivers and developing a plan that combines the Country commercial policy with specific client drivers of growth
- Directly interacting and negotiating, preparing and presenting the contracts and aligning on the implementation of the Country promotional plan
- Communicating all information regarding the customer strategy and activities, providing insights for the local development activities and support in problem solving
- Conducting analysis on the client performance and designing and implementing solutions when needed (new distribution and listings, additional events, pricing, profit-mix, etc.)
ACTIVITY PLANNING AND MANAGING
- Lead eCommerce contact for Impulse customers (Bestway, Costco, Coop etc)
- Managing the proper application of promotions and commercial conditions defined during the negotiations
- Observing one’s own and competitors’ product pricing. Maintaining the key trade relationship for a better knowledge of the marketplace
- Providing sales forecasts for the clients
- Monitoring customers’ sales performance
- Ensuring alignment between correct budget management and business objectives
- Proposing a forecast of commercial and assigned structure costs and sales volume budget
Who we are looking for:
You will be operating a National Account Manager or National Account Exective - looking for that next move into a National Account Manager role within the FMCG or Confectionary Industry ideally.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business/marketing discipline preferred;
- Experience managing different categories from the UK&I retailers
- Experience gained preferably in FMCG environment
- Excellent communication and Influencing skills
- Proven leadership skills, with evidence of driving growth strategies within a team
- Advanced excel
- Proven ability to work and collaborate cross functionally to unlock greater results
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.