Maternity Leave Replacement - R&D PM Flavour Specialist
Job Location: Alba
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The candidate will replace a maternity leave inside the R&D Flavour Laboratory
- provide support in projects where flavours are involved both for new products development as well as to improve the existing ones;
- scouting new flavours and related technologies;
- act as point of contact to provide timely flavour samples & solutions to Ferrero R&D labs and Marketing;
- conduct flavours analysis and evaluation in cooperation with Quality and R&D Departments;
- support in applying flavours to food products;
- support Flavour R&D Laboratory Manager to manage and analyze technical specification data of flavour references for experimental and industrial production.
- collaborate with Legal, Food Regulatory and Food Safety Functions on monitoring Flavors Regulatory frames and on defining risk mitigation activities to ensure worldwide legal compliance;
- track all projects and brief documentation in company databases.
Who we are looking for:
- Msc in Food Science & Technology, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical or similar;
- 0-2 working years of experience in multinational environment (Flavours Houses, Food Industry with focus on Flavours applications);
- all previous experience in Food Industry are considered as a plus;
- technical knowledge of Food/Flavour Science and related Technology;
- knowledge of Food quality, regulatory and safety aspects;
- project Management;
- Microsoft Office;
- SAP is considered as a plus;
- Good knowledge of English is required.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Strong analytical mind, attention to details on one hand, and ability to cooperate with employees at all levels and great organisational skills on the other, would be key to success. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organisation dimension, so you should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and build good relations with stakeholders at all levels. Being flexible and dealing with a dynamic working environment as well as the ability to embed new knowledge and skills in existing competencies will definitely help you to become high performer here.