Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
An opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic Maintenance Supervisor to join our Maintenance and Engineering Team. In this role you will be a support to the Maintenance Manager. You will be responsible for overall supervision of the Maintenance Department and to assist in effectively planning and coordinating of Maintenance activities.
Duties within the role include but are not limited to:
- Assist in general maintenance and workshop management
- Lead and motivate technical personnel in day to day activities
- Manage and Coordinate preventative maintenance activities
- Development and Training of the Maintenance Team
- Develop and maintain relationships with external contractors
- Respond and develop plans for corrective breakdowns
The successful candidate will preferably have the following skills:
- A knowledge of Microsoft suite including Project, Share point and Teams (desirable)
- Experience in the use of SAP PM or similar CMMS
- Problem Solving Skills
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Results driven
- Ability to build strong relationship with all departments
- Previous experience in a food manufacturing background or similar preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar supervisory role will be looked at favourably
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.